Re: openoffice - woody

Am Mittwoch 14 Dezember 2005 14:36 schrieb Embrik Kaslegard:
> Heute 14:36:13
>

> My version of open office seems to be a bit old,
> 1.0.2. I want a newer version in order to install
> myspell-en-gb

Dear Embrik,

did you look for Backports? Linex had a newer OOo for woody - and
Credativ, too. If you talk about mere Terminal servers (no combo), then
I advice to re-install them with a Sarge pre05 (or mabye even 06 if
fixes are confirmed). You will find much more and better educational
software with KDE 3.3.

Regards
Ralf