Re: Problems with pr06 of Sarge-based debian-edu

Knut Yrvin wrote:
> tirsdag 13 desember 2005, 14:53, skrev Jonas Smedegaard:
>
>>Please file a bugreport against initrd-netboot-tools.
>>
>>I am the maintainer of that package, but discussing the details makes
>>better sense through the BTS than here due to other clever folks
>>subscribing there too.
>

> I worte this bug-report after reading the «How to report a bug in Debian». I
> believe Finn-Arne should submit this:

It's nice that people tell others what to do.

And to teach the rest of us how to do things.

I'm not even sure who is teaching who.
Maybe people could help finding the bug instead ?
Or, if bugs.debian.org was responding, you could search either by
package name, or by submitters email address to see if something happens.

Why do I even bother ......

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/