Re: PreRelease 06 of Sarge-based Debian-edu

Am Freitag 09 Dezember 2005 11:27 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
>   Educational software:

Again thank you for the grand improvement! As for picking educational
software: Did the popcon results influence your decisions?

gperiodic was the reason why Carsten started developing kalzium, which
became part of kdeedu. I think we can drop gperiodic.

I wanted to suggest earh3d, but is barely localised and (from my
experiece) not usable from LTSP (too slow).

Further suggestions include
ksimus (including ksimus-boolean), vym, kdissert.

Is popularity-contest included BTW?

Cheers
Regards
Ralf