Fwd: New Zealand Open Source and Education Mini-Conference

Til informasjon
To your information

----------  Videresendt melding  ----------

Subject: New Zealand Open Source and Education Mini-Conference
Date: Mandag 12 desember 2005 06:38
From: Bryant Patten <opensource@whitenitro.com>
To: knuty@skolelinux.no

Hello -

	 The reason I am writing you is that I am organizing this year's
Education mini-conference at the Australian and New Zealand national
Linux conference (linux.conf.au 2006).  I was wondering if there was
any chance anyone from your project might be going down to New Zealand
for this conference and, if so, whether you might be interested in
speaking at my Education mini-conference that precedes it.

	The details and call for presentations can be viewed at:

		http://education.miniconf.org

	The general conference website is:

		http://lca2006.linux.org.au/

	Unfortunately, there is no money available to assist with travel and I
am required to only have speakers that are registered for the
conference.  But in case someone from skolelinux were already going, I
wanted to make sure you were invited to speak regarding your experience
with Open Source and education.

	Thank you for your time.

Bryant