Error creating new Groups in webmin

When I'm trying to create a new groups in webmin it occurs an error:

Software error:
Error executing run mode 'CreateGroups': Can't call method "code" on an
undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/WebminLdapSkolelinux.pm line 1673.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error
message and the time and date of the error.

Anybody nows how cant I solve it? Is there any other method to create
groups?

Moreover. How can I achieve that all users I create have a group or groups
by default?

Thanks in advance,

               Sergi Tur Badenas
               Unitat Prisma