linupedia.org

Hi Steffen,

I've attended a fair yesterday where I met Jacco (CC:), who's set up a
mediawiki with all kinds of information, especially interesting if you want
to use Linux in the educational sector. The address is
http://www.linupedia.org (it's in dutch, but Jacco will probably be able to
explain the purpose).

It might fit into the skolelinux picture somewhere, but I'd leave the details
to you. My main point was to get you two in contact, which I did.

Besides that, I thought dropping you an e-mail would be nice. :)

Cheers,
--
sebas

 http://www.kde.nl | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
Of course, the best way to get accurate information on Usenet is to post
something wrong and wait for corrections. - Matthew Austern