Re: bugzilla-skolelinux subscribed?

Sunday 4. December 2005 18:57, wrote Florian Reitmeir:
> Hello,
>
> after the many bugzilla mails on this list, i wonder why bugzilla is
> subscribed to this list? isn't it simplier/nicer to create a own list for
> it? Instead of flooding/spamming this one?

I think it is important that the developer list is notified when there is a
new bug in the bugzilla, that no one has taken the responsibility for.

Hopefolly someone there can take the ownership. If not, the hole list should
be kept updated of comment to that bug.

After a talk with Werner, we have decided that most of the information is'nt
that interesting for the list, so we have removed the following mailsettings
for the debian-edu@l.d.o user:

off     New Attachments are added
off     Priority, status, severity, and/or milestone changes
off     The bug is resolved or verified
off     Keywords field changes
off     CC field changes
off     Any field not mentioned above changes

So the following changes to a bug assigned to this user is the only things the
list is informed of:

on    I'm added to or removed from this bug, as reporter, assigned,  cc, voter
on    New Comments are added

Hope this will reduce the "flood".

Then again, a big round of applause to Werner, White and Faj, and others, for
getting the bugzilla back in shape.

--
-Frode

Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.