Re: About cvs for french dev.

Hi

At first thank you for your work in france ;)
> Do you think it is possible to have a dedicated cvs module in your
> debian-edu cvs server for the french project, or do you think we'd
> rather use our own cvs in France (we can administrate a local version of
> course) ? We want to store our specific packages sources in this cvs and
> the cd builder scripts too.
What about including the packages into Debian and into Skolelinux ???
Some time ago I started a thread about including all the inofficial packages
into Debian (I think it was about the Offset packages).
So what about discussing the packages?
It would be nice if you can post a list of them and we can see wether we
include them or not, maybe this also answers your questions.

> We also want to use some scripts to send a mail when a commit is sent to
> the repository so that our french server can do nightly builds and so
> that our mailing list can receive cvs commit warning messages.
The official Skolelinux svn has already all these features ;)

> What is your opinion and what solution do you prefer ?
I always prefer to  "join forces" and to work together on one big and good
official skolelinux project.
BTW can you please point out where are the differences between the french
version and the official skolelinux version?
Thanks a lot

Greetings
Steffen