Re: About Openoffice.org 2.0 and skolelinux-fr

RalfGesellensetter a écrit :

>Hi Ben, welcome to the list. Are you in connected to the Skolelinux team
>from Forbach?

Yes, of course, Thierry Stauder, from Forbach, asked me to help in the
last steps to obtain a final second cd when the official sarge
debian-edu will be ready ...

>Am Donnerstag 01 Dezember 2005 20:26 schrieb Benjamin Sonntag:
>

>>Is there a more official location for the package repository, I got
>>this one for now :
>>http://developer.skolelinux.no/~white/debs/backports/openoffice2/
>>

>Well, René is doing the backport there has been some posting on this
>list only recently. Look at backports.org, please...

I saw the thread but didn't know if this package set is ok.
So, I will look at backports.org and use them. (great site, I used it
for years on my woodies ...)

>>and do you know if the upper will be updated or if it is only a
>>one-shot test to package ooo2.0 ?
>>

>Undecided, yet, but in case it should become official its location would
>probably change...
>
>Kind regards to Paris

Regards,

B.