Re: About Openoffice.org 2.0 and skolelinux-fr

Hi Ben, welcome to the list. Are you in connected to the Skolelinux team
from Forbach?

Am Donnerstag 01 Dezember 2005 20:26 schrieb Benjamin Sonntag:
> Is there a more official location for the package repository, I got
> this one for now :
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/~white/debs/backports/openoffice2/

Well, René is doing the backport there has been some posting on this
list only recently. Look at backports.org, please...

> and do you know if the upper will be updated or if it is only a
> one-shot test to package ooo2.0 ?

Undecided, yet, but in case it should become official its location would
probably change...

Kind regards to Paris
Ralf