About Openoffice.org 2.0 and skolelinux-fr

Hi all,

first, hello everybody, I'm Benjamin Sonntag, a french free-software
developper based in Paris.
I help the french skolelinux team till february 2006 (and surely later,
but for now it's my job).

Question:
I am trying to include Openoffice.org 2.0 + l10n-fr in the second cd of
our french skolelinux version.

Is there a more official location for the package repository, I got this
one for now :
http://developer.skolelinux.no/~white/debs/backports/openoffice2/
and do you know if the upper will be updated or if it is only a one-shot
test to package ooo2.0 ?

We will be glad to include this version in the french cd since the
french gvt officially preffer the openDocument format. Therefore it's
quite important to allow any children and teacher to handle documents
based on this format ...

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Regards,

Benjamin Sonntag
Skolelinux France.

PS: did you read my boss' mail (sthierry = Thierry Stauder) about the
choice between debian-edu.fr and skolelinux.fr ? Do you think we can use
one of these domain-names for our project ?