Re: skolelinux gathering in january 2006

Onsdag 9. november 2005 11:34, skrev Muh Kuh:
> a new event is coming soon. We, that means some students from
> Cornelius-Burgh-Gymnasium are organizing our first
> Skolelinux-gathering in Erkelenz.

To get the lowest prices to get to Erkelenz it would be nice that a
travelling route was provided. It's also a fact that ordering tickets
to the plane from Oslo to Germany could be cheaper done directly to
e.g Lufthansa instead of SAS etc. So a good help planning the travel
are appreciated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erkelenz

- Knut Yrvin