skolelinux gathering in january 2006

Hey Guys,
a new event is coming soon. We, that means some students from
Cornelius-Burgh-Gymnasium are organizing our first Skolelinux-gathering in Erkelenz. And for this event we want to invite you (and we hope to see as many of you as
possible) This gathering will be from Friday the 27th of january 2006 to
Sunday 29th. We have planed some presentations about education software and about the history of skolelinux and a view over the future plans for skolelinux(for teachers, students and parents). And of course we have planed more "technical" disscussions, as well. ;-) For those of you, who are interested we also planed a social
event like going to a pub in the evening.
We hope to hear from you soon.
For more Information just have a look at
http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/Erkelenz2006

Regards SLZ-Team
representative Katharina Herold