Re: ltsp problem

Hi there,

Am Dienstag 01 November 2005 01:02 schrieb Ragnar Wisloff:
> If you moved the /opt/ltsp/i386 contents back to the right place,
> then there is no need to reinstall.

Ack. Out from my own experience, I could imagine that some symbolic
links to libs or executable files were broken by copying them. As for
accession rights, I assume you used the right flag with "cp" in order
to keep all attributes.

If you have a sarge LTSP, you can define a thin client console for
CTRL+ALT+F2. Here you can check which pathes are there...

Good luck
Regards
Ralf