Daily build sarge CD uses new LTSP packages

The last daily build of debian-edu/sarge uses the new LTSP packages.
Some of you might be aware that I have worked with Vagrant Cascadian
and Matt Zimmerman to make debian and ubuntu packages of ltsp.  LTSP
is included in the latest version of ubuntu, and also in debian/etch
and debian/sid.  The packages work with sarge as well, and are now on
the CD.  Please test the new version, and give us feedback.

To test it, fetch the latest image using for example rsync:

  rsync -vt \
    ftp.skolelinux.no::skolelinux-sarge/debian-edu-i386-binary-1.raw \
    debian-edu-sarge-i386-binary-1.raw

Moving to a new version of LTSP saved us 40-50 MiB on the CD, as this
new version of LTSP uses the normal debian packages (like lessdisks),
and we can because of this drop the large binary packages of the old
LTSP version.

Friendly,