Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering Oct 14th-16th 2005

Not all that prepared for it this time (obviously), but yes
I want to participate in the gathering in Ski.  I plan to join the
technical/doc part of the gathering, or work with the translators.
Pretty much the same plan as last time.
Will join the dinner on Saturday. Friday too, if I can get to it this
late.

Plans to sleep over if I can get hold of a mattress, otherwise I'll have
to go get one on friday/saturday night.

Will join the dinner on Saturday.
Friday too, if there's a mattress at the school and if reservations are
okay this late.

Harald