Re: Subversion repository set up for testing

On 2005-10-10 00:54:57 Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Øyvind A. Holm]
> > Yes, /var/lib/svn is a nice, FHS-compliant location and the users
> > are pretty used to it.
>
> OK. 4GiB /var/lib/svn in place, writable by the src group.

Thank you. I notice the svn version at developer is 1.0.0 . This version
is not able to cope with FSFS repositories, and there are several other
shortcomings compared to the current stable version (1.2.3), a summary
of what’s changed is at http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/CHANGES .
The current svn version could also work, but it is only able to use
Berkeley DB repositories which is not generally portable unless the
exact same DB versions are used on the machines. The 1.0.x branch was
also obsoleted when 1.2.x came out and will probably not be updated
anymore.

Regards,
Øyvind A. Holm
--