Re: Release-team

Monday 19. September 2005 16:17, wrote Frode Jemtland:
<SNIP>
> I also think that another important task for this team is to document how
> they do their "black" magic. This is important to get other contributors
> into the project. Two of the first howto's the new members of this team
> should do is to write "howto build a new CD after I have upgraded a file in
> a package", and "howto build a new CD with a new package that has not been
> on the CD before". Yes, I know that most of this is available today, but I
> think this would be a great job, to get to know how the process are done,
> for the new members of the team.

I'm pleased to see that both of thees routines now have been published. Ragnar
published how to rebuild a new CD after a update in a existing package
package. And now Petter has updated it to include information on how to
include a new package on the CD. I noticed on the IRC channel, that there is
some issue about space on the cd, and priority of packages......

If you feel up to the challenge, please test it your self. We have a lot of
bugs on our bugzilla, that _really_ wants to be squashed.

To read how debian-edu cd's are update/created:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/contributing-developers.html

<SNIP>

--
-Frode

For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.

Petition for "World of Warcraft" on Linux: http://www.blizzpub.net/petition/