Contributing to Debian Edu Sarge

During the last developer conference I sat down and tried to understand how the CD building process works. I m still searching for the enlightment on that, but in process at least I found out how to make changes to existing packages and push the changes onto the CD. I wrote that up, and you can find the guide here (those who read CVS commits will please bear with me):

http://d.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/contributing-developers.html

It does *not* deal with the process of adding new packages to CD or replacing packages on the CD with other packges.

Comments are of course welcome, I'm bound to have made mistakes ;)

--
Med vennlig hilsen
Ragnar Wisløff