Re: Release-team

Ok, not much discussion on that mail. So everyone agrees. Great.

Now over to the next stage. We need candidates for this release-team. I would
think that these candidates should reflect the community, and thees days the
Germans seems to do quite a lot of work. Have someone of you in the German
team any suggestions on a candidate.

There has been quite a lot of work with the CD from Finn-Arne's side, so he is
definitely a candidate.

Ragnar has also worked with the CD building process this last developer
gathering, so he to should be a candidate.

Other suggestions ?

--
-Frode

Dammit Jim, I'm an actor, not a doctor.