Re: Developer gathering in germany?

> This sound like a great idea. We have a plan about a developer gathering in
> that period, as Finn-Arne announced a couple of days ago.
>
> Proposed dates for that gathering is
> - 2nd-4th of December
> or (25th-27th of November, 9th-11th of December)

So the question is which of these dates, i think we should all choose a
date were we can attend ;=)

> As a general note, developer gatherings with a lot of meetings are not that
> productive..... :)

Of course you are right. The talks and meetings are also for the
teachers and other visitors to give them an overview, so not all
developers have to attend all talks ...
I think important is that we get public relations from that and make
skolelinux popular (get many interested people as visitors and talk to
the press).

> This is a problem.  We have low budgets for the gatherings, and it is
> expensive to send people by plane. Any suggestins to solve the financial
> part, would be greatly appreciated. We probably can use some of the financial
> result from the gathering in Nafplion, to see what we need as a total
> budget....

Well no real idea, but maybe someone else ...

> Great initiative, and it would be great to meet up with the German team...

Thx and the german team says welcome to you and everybody ;=)