Re: icewm

Am Montag, 19. September 2005 23:01 schrieben Sie:
> Hum that is a little out of my lead but is a start
> point I will have to do more enquiring in the subject
> of mirroring to do what you sugest ; but it sounds
> pretty good and it might be what I am looking fore (a
> client thin enough to be able to stand on its own and
> connect to the server too)

There are many ways of copying images or files via network or external usb
hard disk. Knoppix 4.0.1 ships with m23 - maybe it is worth getting to know
this deployment tool:

http://m23.sourceforge.net/PostNuke-0.750/html/index.php?newlang=eng

Regards
Ralf.