Re: [Fwd: International Debian-Edu Gathering]

Dear Finn-Arne,

I feel like having pulled some rope that I didn't mean to pull. I know that
you do a lot for our project - and I really appreciate this, really.

Am Montag, 19. September 2005 20:55 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> I dont understand why people are sending me private emails that concerns
> everyone.
>
> Maybe they feel that I'm doing to much, and wants me to slow down ?
> Or maybe they think that I dont have enough to do ?

First of all: I usually don't feel addressed by "they" (but obviously I am not
the only one). The reason why I decided to send a personal mail (which is
something most people respect as private matter) is that otherwise this mail
would have gotten an official touch which was not inteded. The reason why I
sent it to you, was that I met you in real live - and your posting let me
think that you might know a simple answer to my question.

I feel very sorry and apologize.
Ralf.