Re: icewm

Am Montag, 19. September 2005 22:06 schrieben Sie:
> How do I tell the installer to use ICEWM instead of
> kde when installing the W/S profile?

Dear Doug,

as you might know, Skolelinux/Debian-Edu is very convenient to install -
because everything is done automagically. I don't actually know if there is
an option within expert mode to manually select the packages to install - but
I doubt it. Anyway, icewm won't be on the CD and has to be installed later.

My suggestion is
1. use the clients as thin clients (or with lessdisk)
2. alternatively, alternate (=shrink) a usual installation on a thicker
machine down to 1 GB and then mirror the result to your light pcs.

Regards
Ralf