daily build is building again

There was some conflict in the debian-cd directories this night, and
they seems to be fixed. I have not tested the latest CD, but still we
have the following missing files, that we want to have included on the CD:
 apmd
 education-laptop
 gcompris
 gnupg
 kaffeine
 kdeedu
 kmail
 korganizer
 krb5-user
 libpam-mount
 openoffice.org-l10n-el
 pgpgpg
 smbfs
 ttf-freefont
 winbind
 wireless-tools

It's tempting for me to at least try to force wireless-tools onto the
CD, since the laptop I'm testing things on are running wlan.

I gave a short tutorial to Ragnar last night on how to include/exclude
things from the CD. I created a small howto from the conversation, and
included a pointer to it on http://d.skolelinux.no/info/sargebuilding/

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/