Re: Customized package list

On 30-07-2005 14:48, Christian Kuelker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if this list is complete.

> openladp

You probably meant openldap, or rather slapd and friends (the source
package openldap2.2).

> pam  \
>       > LDAP
> nss  /

What does this mean?

> exim

Probably exim4

> penssh

openssh

> imap

I believe no binary package exist with that name. Do you mean uw-imapd,
dovecot-imapd, binimap, courier-imap, cyrus-imapd, cyrus21-imapd, or...?

Also, I believe lessdisks and friends are custom as well (in the sense
that they are not equal to the packages officially in Debian).

 - Jonas

P.S.

I have deliberately responded only to one list. Will drop a note on the
other about the existense of this response, in case someone expects
english development discussions crossposted to german lists...

- --