Kiswahili spoken? Skolelinux@Kenya?

Hi there,

we (my school that is) has got a parter school near Nairobi. At this
very moment, a delegation of students and teachers is down there - and
I got the first request for (non-free) educational software.

We tried our best to show the chance of free software, but alas, people
tend to reccomend what they use at home -- and so far free software is
no too widely used among the collegues travelling.

This raises some questions to me:
1. Is anybody on this list aware of Schools near Nairobi that already
use free software, or of something like a LUG-Kenya?
2. Does anybody here speak Kiswahili and could translate some
correspendung articles from English to
http://sw.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mwanzo (I think of kdeedu or Skolelinux)?

Thank you
Regards