Re: KDE and Wikipedia Announce Cooperation

søndag 26. juni 2005, 13:57, skrev RalfGesellensetter:

> But then there is the Wikibooks project; this could be a source
> of information for all ages: from kindergarden up to university.

Oh Interesting. That's in our alley.

> [*1] On a common dinner with KDE developers on the evening of that
> day, I came to talk with Carsten Niehaus, author of Kalzium. He
> showed me quite a few new features for KDE 3.5. It turned out that
> there is a chance of closer cooperation:

This is exactly what we hoped for when using free software. That
teachers in cooperation with developers test out, and make stepwise
improvements of the application. Here are three links about usability,
and some problems that you will encounter when improving applications:

http://www.openusability.org/
http://programming.newsforge.com/programming/05/05/05/1823209.shtml?tid=25&tid=130
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~grudin/Papers/IEEE91/IEEE91.html

Thanks