Re: PreRelease 04 of Sarge-based Debian-edu

RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2005 14:48 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
>
>> cfengine2, cfengine2-doc - Some bug made cfengine2 hickup when not
>>                            installing server
>

> Mh, on our German list, someone is reporting that a pr3 workstation
> couldn't connect to nfs (even adapted according to your howto). Some
> conf files looked strange, too, he said. Is this the very cfengine
> issue you are referring to, here? Is it fixed in pr4?

Yes, that is why I released pr04 with so few changes.

And if you have such a version installed with pr03, please run
 aptitude dist-upgrade
and see if it drags in cfengine replacing cfengine2. if not, please run
 aptitude install cfengine
this should replace cfengine2, but leave debian-edu-config installed

After cfengine is installed, you should be able to run
 cfengine-debian-edu

And then all you have left is to set up mounting of homedirs.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/