Re: Debian Edu CD: One per language?

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

apparent if more languages are to be supported eventually (well, we
ARE after world domination right? :-)
Yes. :)

the stuff we need there. So we might have a skolelinux-en.iso,
skolelinux-no.iso, skolelinux-el.iso, etc.
I'm not sure whether I have a strange point of view regarding reality in
schools but I wonder if we should move to DVDs for the future.  Compared
to the effort to build, maintain and provide disk space this sounds reasonable
if it is possible in real live environments.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de