Re: Install via PXE?

Hi

Am Sonntag, 19. Juni 2005 13:31 schrieb Geert Stappers:
> I will be attending the july developers meeting of skolelinux.de,
> the very least thing I can do is to share the idea with others.

Yet another idea (maybe someone can comment on its feasibility):

1. mirror an entire installation from one pc to your laptop.
2. re-start hardware-detection to adapt modules.conf etc. (is the 2nd
step necessary, anyway? is there a command to do so?)

if anybody thinks about implementing step 2, it might be interesting to
adapt drive numbering (= partition lay out in fstab), as well.

Regards
Ralf.