Re: backup-burning

> I do not see a problem with including those scripts in for example
> debian-edu-config, but it is a bit unclear what they do.  Perhaps the
> scripts should include more explanation?
Well you are right. I will write some more explanation under the --help
option.
I think it would be nice to add the scripts to the
"/usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/" directory. With some more explanation
they can be useful for some admins for saving home-dirs maybe of old users
(as u described in your mail).

> Why are there two different scripts, for example?  I suspect it would
> be better with only one script, and a dvd flag to it.
Dooon't know. I thought it is better to make two scripts, but I can also do it
in one.
If you agree I will work a bit on the explanations and do both scripts into
one and then I will send it to the list and you can add it for example to the
debian-edu-config.

Greetings

Steffen