Re: backup-burning

[Steffen Joeris]
> Please give me a short feedback.

I do not see a problem with including those scripts in for example
debian-edu-config, but it is a bit unclear what they do.  Perhaps the
scripts should include more explanation?

Why are there two different scripts, for example?  I suspect it would
be better with only one script, and a dvd flag to it.

Having a script to burn a home directory on to a CD is useful.  We do
stuff like that here at the university several times a month, on
request from old users.