Re: backup-burning

> but the fact that Steffen adjusted the script for skolelinux
> seems to indicate that people want to use it on skolelinux. if
> there is demand it might be good to include it (or something
> similar).
>
> Steffen, what was the setting this script was used in?

I had to write the script, because a customer wants to make a backup of
home-dirs. It is a little bit complicated to explain, but during the work I
thought that this could be a nice tool for skolelinux. I don't know if there
is demand or not, but I think it is nice to have the opportunity to save some
home-dirs on a cd or a dvd with only one command. So a teacher can have more
flexibility when he or she wants to transport some home-dirs to another
skole-network or so.
Do you agree or disagree?

Greetings
Steffen