Re: French Skolelinux website

>From Thierry STAUDER on Wednesday, 2005-06-08 at 11:45:30 +0200:
> French Website
>
> We want to create a portal for French Skolelinux, with an explanation of the
> project... which already exists... but also with a space to share files for
> Skolelinux and a forum. Can that be done on the international site? Or do we
> have to create an other one?
> We propose also to continue the translation work on the French part of the
> portal who should we contact for that ?

Welcome.  Without answering any of your questions, I would like
to point out that in my little corner of skolelinux, we have
already written some French documentation, about
Snofrix/Linux/Free Software:

http://www.skolelinux.org/~conrad/snofrix/html/fr/programs.html
http://www.skolelinux.org/~conrad/snofrix/html/fr/intro.html

Snofrix, a Linux Live CD with KDE and OpenOffice.org, is also
translated into French:

http://aamorimsrv.fis.fc.ul.pt/mirrors/snofrix/france/

You can arrive at this page from here:

http://www.skolelinux.org/~conrad/snofrix/html/us/download.html