Re: LTSP and lessdisks

[Vagrant Cascadian]
> any other comments on lessdisks, LTSP or other alternatives?

LTSP is changing to become more like lessdisk, fetching debian
packages to build the client environments dynamically.  There are
rumors that it will be based on Ubuntu in the future, I've been told
that K12LTSP and the LTSP developers are moving to Ubuntu.  Some info
is available from <URL:https://wiki.ubuntu.com//LTSPHowTo>.

I would like for someone to take the good parts from ltsp, and the
good parts from lessdisk, and combine them together to get a very good
thin client solution.  I suspect this is what is being done right now
over at Canonical with the LTSP on Ubuntu effort.