Re: Periodical server problems with sarge server.

Am Montag, 13. Juni 2005 18:29 schrieb Gavin McCullagh:
>  Run command window in windows and type "ipconfig /all"

This had been my first approach - plus trying to boot linux workstation
(dual boot machines). But even for this he had never the time (zero!)

:(

Hence I hoped some of you might detect something in the logging.

As a further test I put into
/etc/network/interfaces a "post-up" command like this. But the NIC still
advertises everything, strange:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
    address 10.0.2.2
    netmask 255.255.254.0
    broadcast 10.0.3.255
    gateway 10.0.2.1
## fixed media:
    post-up /sbin/mii-tool -F 100baseTx-FD eth0