Re: Periodical server problems with sarge server.

Hi Geert

Am Montag, 13. Juni 2005 16:00 schrieb Geert Stappers:
> Make an appointment with that busy person and explain him that
> it is wise to find what is really going on. No need to scare him
> with unknown problems that might get worse, but simply ask for time
> to find the real culprit.

This is what I did - and at times when usually the net went down: in the
afternoon. But as always in these moments the problem didn't occur. As
he has to teach other classes when the problem comes, I understand that
he is out of time then.

We might dare upgrading - maybe one of you will have a look at the
consequences / packages concerned. I put a log of

apt-get dist-upgrade -s

to http://skolelinux.de/~ralf/dist-upgrade-s.txt