Re: (forw) invitation to Edubuntu Summit, 1-3 July 2005

Thank you all for your feedback.  It was about as expected, as July is
a difficult period for some of us to spend a weekend on free software.

[Finn-Arne Johansen]
> I can make it in the beginning of July. I guess I could fill som of
> the gaps.

I was able to get the Friday off, so I will be going myself.  I was
also able to get the Edubuntu people to extend the offer to cover the
travel/lodging expenses for some debian-edu developers for a future
Edubuntu devcamp, so I hope to send others to the next meeting.

For this meeting, I've already explained what kind of skill set I
wanted to send off.  For the next meeting, the wanted skill set will
be different, as the cooperation will be further along.  I suspect
infrastructure questions will be on the agenda for that meeting, and
your skills will be in higher demand. :)