Re: Time to release a new version of autopartkit?

[Finn-Arne Johansen]
> Well, I haven't look at the difference between your patch and the one I
> submitted some time ago, But I guess it's not that much difference.

Some minor fixes, and added some code you had forgotten (detecting
existing volume groups).

> Did you change the number of partitions possible to add ? (its now
> 10 or 0-10 which gives 11 ?)

No, but I added a comment about the limit in BTS.  It is a constant
limit we could increase, but the code should really be rewritten to
avoid the constant.

> I guess that is the only thing else I would have liked to change,
> maybe give a propper warning when the limit is reached. I think we
> should rather start working on partman-auto-lvm (or maybe
> partman-auto-raid-lvm ??)

Well, I have lots of things I would like to change.  But I am not
going to change them soon.  Are you going to fix these things in the
next few days?  If not, I say we make a new release.