Re: Time to release a new version of autopartkit?

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Anyone planning to do work on autopartkit the next few days?  I fixed
> and tested LVM 2 support for it yestereday, and believe it is time to
> make a new release.  If anyone else is working on it, we can delay the
> release a bit.  If not, we should just upload 1.09 as quickly as
> possible.

Well, I haven't look at the difference between your patch and the one I
submitted some time ago, But I guess it's not that much difference.

Did you change the number of partitions possible to add ? (its now 10 or
0-10 which gives 11 ?)

I guess that is the only thing else I would have liked to change, maybe
give a propper warning when the limit is reached. I think we should
rather start working on partman-auto-lvm (or maybe partman-auto-raid-lvm
??)

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/