Re: A Server for Education - "WIMS" (fwd)

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Georges Khaznadar wrote:

Andreas, would you mind being my sponsor for the wims packages?
In principle I do not refuse sponsoring packages.  But I'm currently
caring for more than 5 maintainers which sums up to nearly 30 packages
in the field of medicine.  Thus I would love if some others who

   a) perhaps use this package
   b) working mostly in the field of education

would step in here.

The last one was John O'Sullivan, apparently  no more inside the debian
developers.
I wonder if nobody on this list would be willing to take over this job.

Kind regards and thanks for packaging wims

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de