Subject: something in return
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:23:12 +0200
From: Jens Körner <jens@kleinflintbek.net>
To: faj@bzz.no

Hi,

You helped me with your sql-ledger Makefiles to start working on a fork
of it. lx-office-erp ist a german fork of SL and I started packaging it.
First I learned how to write Makefiles for this application, later I
worked on debconf dialogs. The result as an attachment. There are still
some issues with lintian but it works anyway and people are pleased how
easy it can be to install it on debian systems.

Gregor Herrmann supports my work

Regards
         Jens

--