Re: A Server for Education - "WIMS" (fwd)

Conrad Newton a écrit :
> >From Andreas Tille on Friday, 2005-06-03 at 08:42:20 +0200:
> > [I put  AOSSS@googlegroups.com  in CC list again ...]
> >
> > On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Georges Khaznadar wrote:
> >
> > >association OFSET (http://ofset.org) has already done some work about
> > >WIMS in the past. There are packages working for i386 at
> > >deb http://debian.ofset.org/ sarge main
> > >deb-src http://debian.ofset.org/ sarge main
> >
> > Sorry, I have currently not the time to check, but if there is
> > something useful at these external mirrors I'm a big fan of
> > integrating it directly into Debian instead of having external sites.
> > I discussed the advantages several times.
>
> These packages are already included as a regular part of Debian:
>
> root@1[faq]# apt-cache search wims
> libwims - Library for the WWW Interactive Mathematics Server (WIMS)
> wims - WWW Interactive Mathematics Server (WIMS)
> wims-common - Common files and modules for WIMS
> wims-modules-fr - French modules for WIMS
>
> Conrad

Hi,

I confirm this information.
However I have no more sponsor to upload the bugfixes to the repository
(I have asked twice on the list of debian sponsors, but I have also
other projects to keep in mind).

So if anyone able to sponsor me could take the time to examine the new
packages, I 'd be very glad.

Best regards,			Georges.

--
Georges KHAZNADAR et Jocelyne FOURNIER
22 rue des mouettes, 59240 Dunkerque France.