Re: A Server for Education - "WIMS" (fwd)

Hello Andreas,

association OFSET (http://ofset.org) has already done some work about
WIMS in the past. There are packages working for i386 at
deb http://debian.ofset.org/ sarge main
deb-src http://debian.ofset.org/ sarge main

These comprise the international part of WIMS too.

Hung(2) Chao(2)-Kuei(4) <ckhung@cyut.edu.tw> is vice-president of OFSET
in Taiwan, he helped a lot for the development of Free Software in
Education there.

Andreas Tille is a German member of Skolelinux, and works a lot about
the debian project, in the medical area (please correct me Andreas if I
am wrong).

CK, have you already worked with people of Skolelinux?

Best regards,			Georges.