Re: What happened to Thomas Templin?!?

Am Montag, 30. Mai 2005 00:53 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> My worry was to the dealing with the wiki: If treated without
> respect for the community using it then I'd say there was reason to
> worry - even though legally owned by different entity.

Hi Jonas, now I get your point. David is right: It is a lack of features
- but on purpose: Noone is able to delete existing pages (only their
contents). Hence the "BitteLoeschen" (PleaseDelete) Tag is used in our
wiki to mark obsolete pages that then are to be deleted by the
administrator.

Regards
Ralf