XML to LDIF

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 07:26:50AM +0200, Halvor Dahl wrote:
> Geert Stappers wrote:
> >On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 01:09:02PM +0200, Halvor Dahl wrote:
> >
> ><snip/>
> >
> >>TODO:  Write a program for importing data from XML interface to
> >>Skolelinux' import format to ldap which is a comma/colon separated
> >>file.  Person to do it will be assigned later.
> >>

> >Please solve that problem in two stages
> >
> > * XML to LDIF conversion
> > * LDIF import
> >

> By "import format to ldap which is a comma/colon separated file" I meant
> LDIF (although I did not know the name when I wrote it).  The activity is
> to write the XML to LDIF conversion.  Sorry if this was unclear.  But then
> again, what can you expect?  I am a salesman, not a technician.

  [1]

At Freshmeat.net is no XML LDIF project [2].

There are some 'something to LDIF convertors' [3].

My research did stop when I realized that
that there is XSLT.

Other people may find other promising technologies,
I hope we will hear from them.

> Halvor

Cheers
Geert Stappers

[1] no worries Mate, there was no offence intended.
[2] http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=XML+LDIF&section=projects
[3] http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=LDIF&section=projects