More detailed schedule for the Bergen gathering

I've created
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/opplegg_utviklertreff_2005_06.txt>
with the draft of a more detailed schedule for the Bergen gathering.

I'm mostly guessing based on previous experience and the framework
provided on
<URL:http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/contribute/gatherings/0605>.  I
assume the start time on
<URL:http://www.skolelinux.org/no/contribute/gatherings/0605> is
wrong, and that the gathering start on friday 18:00, not 16:00.

I've inserted the status update points into the schedule about every
two hours, and guessed on the eating times.  Please correct if I got
it wrong.

We should probably shedule a time for a formal meeting with the people
from Ubuntu, to make sure it is well known in advance when it will
take place.  Not sure how many should participate from "our" side, as
we don't want to make such meeting neither too crowed nor too
unbalanced.

I tried to update the official web pages first, but was unable to
figure out how to edit it.  I believe I have the needed access rights,
but lack information on how to actually edit the page.  Anyone got
clues to share here?