Weekly report week 19 and 20

I dont plan to let the bi-weekly sending of weekly reports become
a habit. (c: Better luck next week.

On the Debian-edu side i
- attended a meeting in Oslo (with some work in preparation and
  travel) about the user-administration and WLUS. The result was
  basicly to stop waiting for cerebrum and do stuff on our own.
  We talked about a couple of other minor issues and how to
  continue with development. Halvor will mail a summary to the
  list soon, he said.
- sponsored some packages
- called the IBM-nordic person again, who again stalled and gave
  me a new date to come back to him in the middle of june.
- forwarded some info from/to an intel contact to get help for
  large scale deployment.
- had several longer talks with people about how to re-structure
  SLX-Debian-Labs and my and Joey's work to make SLX
  self-reliant sooner.

On the Debian side i worked with the rest of the DPL team on a
number of issues, among those concerning Debconf and SLX.

Regarding debconf I
- arranged how payment can work for the brazilien participants
  (talking to spectra and branden),
- more coordination with intel for notebooks, blueprints, food
  and APs.
- coordinating with VALinux, Xandros, and Linux-Inc for
  sponsorship.
- payed the flight for safir preliminary
- worked on reconfirmation and tried to get it rolling
- worked on the budget and details for the tshirts and usb-sticks
  and communicated the results onward (tshirts only)
- nagging people about all kinds of jobs they need to get done
- contact and talk to hw-sponsor

As of this writing i am still waiting for the last and final set
of receipts of the vancouver meeting. A final deadline has been
set for tonight, though.