Re: birth of a french community around Skolelinux

Salut Thierry,

et bienvenut (if this is correct spelling). I am glad to hear of some
further people from France using Debian-Edu. Especially your wiki page

http://schlossgul.org/wakka.php?wiki=SkoleLinux

is very nice (as far as I can tell not knowing French).

Am Freitag, 20. Mai 2005 16:42 schrieb Thierry STAUDER:
> How should we work with you ?

So far, there is only one French Skolelinux school on our Map (1). So
please add on, in case there are further schools using Skolelinux in
your surrounding (2).

Good luck
Regards
Ralf.